A lot of us don't mind a smoothie to get us going in the morning but how about getting your breakfast and caffeine fix all in one with this Banana and Maccha Green Tea Smoothie.
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Maccha green tea powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) hot water
- 1 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 0% milk fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- In a bowl, dissolve the tea in the hot water.
- In a blender, purée all the ingredients with the tea until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and image - RICARDO cuisine.com