Berry and Lime Infusion Cocktail Jug
Author: The Tea Centre Date Posted:27 February 2018
Zesty and fruity in flavour, this cocktail jug contains no refined sugar. Based on our Berry Delicious fruit infusion, it is also high in vitamin C. It’s a fresher, healthier way to indulge on a Saturday afternoon this summer!
YOU WILL NEED:
• Berry Delicious fruit infusion
• 2 limes
• A 1.25L bottle of soda water
• An iced tea jug
• Ice cubes
• A handful of strawberries
1. Place 2 tablespoons of Berry Delicious in the infuser of an iced tea jug.
2. Fill jug with one 1.25L bottle of soda water.
3. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Squeeze the juice of a lime into the jug.
5. Pour in five 30ml shots of vodka.
6. Garnish with ice cubes, slices of remaining lime and pieces of strawberry.
• Pour the soda water in the jug slowly to prevent it from going flat.
• For a non-alcoholic version of this recipe, simply skip the vodka.
Shop Berry Delicious Tea and sample this delicious Fruit Infusion today.