Morning Flower Green Tea and Passionfruit Icy Poles
Author: The Tea Centre Date Posted:16 January 2018
Fruity and refreshing, this simple recipe is based on our Morning Flower green tea. Paired with a splash of passionfruit pulp, these icy poles make a natural and nutritious summer treat! Makes 12 icy poles.
You will need:
• Morning Flower green tea
• 4 passionfruit (or 1 can of passionfruit pulp)
• An iced tea jug
• Icy pole moulds
1. Place 1.5 tablespoons of Morning Flower in the infuser within an iced tea jug.
2. Fill the jug with 1 litre of cold water.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Scoop 2 teaspoons of passionfruit pulp into each icy pole mould.
5. Pour the Morning Flower iced tea into the moulds.
6. Stir the passionfruit through the iced tea inside the mould.
7. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
8. Enjoy on a hot, sunny day!
Shop Morning Flower green tea on our website now.