This simple recipe of ‘Earl Grey Blue Flower Tea Truffles’ is perfect for any occasion!
- 3 teaspoons of earl grey blue flower tea
- 2/3 cup of cream
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 160ml of quality dark chocolate
- 1 cup of quality dark cocoa powder
- Bring the cream to the boil on the stove, once it boils turn it off and put the tea leaves into the cream. Let it brew for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate through a strainer so that all the tea leaves are removed.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the cream, stirring until all the chocolate is melted, then refrigerate until firm.
- Take the chocolate and mould into small balls. Roll the chocolates in the cocoa powder and place in the fridge on a tray.
Serve your ‘Earl Grey Blue Tea Truffles’ chilled with a warm cup of tea!