Retail Manager, Permanent / Part-time - Toowoomba
We have a sensational opportunity for a passionate Store Manager who is a tea loving retail professional to join The Tea Centre team in Grand Central Shopping Centre, Toowoomba. The Permanent / Part-time role involves 30+ hours per week.
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager who is ready for a fresh challenge!
The Store Manager will have the overall responsibility for the success of the store.
As the Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maximising sales growth by providing exceptional customer service
- Building customer loyalty to the brand
- Leading and motivating your team to achieve goals
Who you are:
As the Store Manager, you will be energetic, self-motivated professional who believes in real customer service.
For success in this role you will have the following:
- Great leadership skills
- Passion for Tea and Retail
- Be a team player
- Excellent Communication & Organisational skills
- Positive attitude with lots of initiative
- Time Management skills, Experience in Staff Training & Rosters
- Flexibility with a 7-day roster including Christmas & New Year
In return The Tea Centre will offer you:
- Generous Staff Discount
- Exciting working environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Training will be provided
If the above sounds interesting and you would like a change, please submit a short cover letter with your resume detailing specifically why your application should be considered to email@example.com. Otherwise you can visit the store, with your resume and ask for Michael Fleming. Shop 72A opposite the food court
We will only contact those candidates that are short listed