Pretty, indulgent, and absolutely aromatic, this lavender tea latte is ideal for an extra special morning tea, or perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings before bed time. And who knows, a cup of this might even give you extra sweet dreams...
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lavender
- 1 cup hot, brewed black tea - try an Assam tea for its full bodied maltiness, which goes exceptionally well with milk or cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Combine water, sugar and lavender in a pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Reduce to low and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Strain out lavender, allow to cool and transfer to a jar.
- Pour tea into a cup. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons lavender syrup into the tea.
- Place the cream in a blender and whir for 10 to 15 seconds until frothy. Pour into the tea.
- Serve hot.
Visit our online store to see our selection of Assam Teas.
Sourced from the feed me Seymour blog.