Zooper Dooper, who? A new Australian classic is stepping out (of the freezer) this summer.
Say goodbye to sugar overdoses, scrounging around for kitchen scissors this summer! With less plastic and only slightly more effort, you can enjoy the chilly goodness of a delicious icy pole sans a cut lip.
The Tea Centre’s Morning Flower green tea & passionfruit icy poles recipe is tart, pulpy, and full of refreshing punch! Hinting at its loose leaf origins with a subtle undercurrent of green tea flavour, this sweet snack will have you happily slurping all summer long!
You will need:
- 80 gm Morning Flower
- 4 passionfruits OR 1 can passionfruit pulp
- 1 icy pole mould (4 insets)
- 1 iced tea jug
- Place one and a half tablespoons of Morning Flower in the infuser within an iced tea jug.
- Fill the jug with one litre of cold water.
- Refrigerate for three hours.
- Scoop two teaspoons of passionfruit pulp into each icy pole mould.
- Pour the Morning Flower iced tea into the mould.
- Stir the passionfruit through the iced tea inside the mould.
- Place in the freezer for at least four hours.
- Enjoy on your next sunny day!