A lovely way to enjoy a cup of tea. 325ml Gloss Finish.
- Removable stainless steel infuser with handle
- Lid functions as a drip dish for infuser
- Glossy finish comes with mirror stainless lid
- Comfortable easy-grip handle
Care Instruction & Warning
– Use caution when handling hot water. Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in mug.
– Do not put mug on heating element.
– Do not use metal scouring pad or hard scrubbing sponge.
– When metal utensils contact the finished glaze, tiny metal particles become caught in the microscopic valleys. You may notice some grey marks or scratches on your mug or teapots, this is not a defect. The metal deposits can be removed simply using baking soda.
Tea Stains Removal
All it takes is some baking soda. Sprinkle a little baking soda onto the bottom of your stained cup or pot, add just enough water to form a paste, and scrub. The gentle abrasion of the baking soda will get rid of stains in a matter of minutes. Then, simply rinse and wash the way you usually would