The Tea Centre is playing Cupid with Love Potion tea! Every Leaf Lover purchase of Love Potion will go in the draw to win a date for Valentine’s Day!
Have yet to swoon over the vanilla and fragrant rose petals in Love Potion tea? Then wait until you hear how it could win you a dinner date for two!
From February 2 to 14, simply purchase 50+ grams of Love Potion as a Leaf Lover to go in the draw to win a $200 VISA gift card! The winner can then use their prize to take their Valentine/Galentine on a date. This competition is running both in stores and online.
No matter if you’re the lucky recipient of the VISA gift card or not, everyone who purchases Love Potion comes out as a winner! This creamy black tea is bursting with decadent raspberries, irresistible rose petals, and indulgent white chocolate hearts.
The winner will be drawn on February 15!
Terms & Conditions
The winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, February 15 at 9 am AEST.
The Tea Centre will pick the winner from in-store and online databases. We will also contact the winner via email and phone number.
In order to go in the draw to win, shoppers must:
- Purchase a minimum of 50 grams Love Potion tea between 2 February 2024 and 14 February 2024
- Sign up or be an existing Leaf Lover
- Provide their email and phone number (to staff in-store or in their online checkout process)
The prize is a $200 VISA gift card, which the winner may spend as they wish. The winner will be able to collect their prize from the store they entered the competition in OR via Australia Post express shipping (if we took their competition entry online).
IMPORTANT: KEEP YOUR VISA CARD SECURE. WE WILL NOT REPLACE OR REFUND LOST OR STOLEN VISA CARDS.
To redeem value by using your Visa Card:
- For EFTPOS transactions: swipe the Visa Card through the EFTPOS equipment, select CREDIT and then either provide your signature to the merchant or enter your PIN code.
- For online or telephone transactions: enter or provide your card number, expiry date and the 3-digit code found on the back of your Visa Card.
Your PIN code can be found on the rear of the card. You do not need to use the whole Visa Card value in one transaction. Merchant will not give change for purchases made using your Visa Card. You cannot make transactions that exceed the available balance of your Visa Card.
You must check with the merchant if and how you can make a purchase that exceeds the available balance by paying for the difference using other means. Merchants may impose their own restrictions on the use of your Visa Card, such as minimum payment amounts.