This is the adult version of a lovely lemon iced tea! Great for summer entertaining or if you want a non-alcoholic version simply replace the 1/2 cup of vodka with soda water.
- 3 teaspoons of black tea (can use tea bags if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 8 fresh mint sprigs
- 4 cups of lemonade made from frozen concentrate (click here for recipe on how to make your own)
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 8 lemon slices ice cubes lemon slices and mint for garnishing
- Brew the tea for 4 minutes, can use a teapot or a bowl.
- Place mint sprigs in a large jug, mash with handle of wooden spoon until slightly bruised.
- Add lemon slices, pour in tea, lemonade and vodka.
- Serve over ice cubes, add a lemon slice and mint sprig to each glass as garnish.
This recipe can be made 1 day ahead but don't add the lemon slices (and soda water if making a non-alcoholic version) until just before serving. Enjoy!