This is a refreshing 'Tea Punch' which is great for an informal dinner party or BBQ. Impress your friends this summer with this great recipe.
- 500ml Cold Ceylon tea
- 150ml Brandy
- 200g Castor Sugar or Honey Plus,
- 1 bottle of dry wine and
- 1 litre of lemonade
- Strawberries, lime slices and mint to garnish
- Mix together the Ceylon tea, brandy and castor sugar/honey until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Chill in the fridge and then add a bottle of chilled dry white wine and 1 litre of lemonade shortly before serving.
- Stir well, then pour over ice and garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry, a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
Browse and buy from our range of Ceylon teas here.