- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All registration information is confidential and remains the property of The Tea Centre Pty Ltd and will not be disclosed or shared with any third parties.
All online orders are to be prepaid by credit card or direct debit. Please make sure you have funds available as this can delay your order.
An emailed order confirmation is sent once payment is received.
The order will be delivered via Australia Post after confirmation of payment and if you've provided an email address then a tracking confirmation will be sent from the relevant delivery service.
Free delivery is provided once a customer spends $70 or more and The Tea Centre reserves the right to send the parcel with whichever carrier at our discretion. Where possible we try to use StarTrack but only if an authority to leave option has been chosen and the parcel size falls within the acceptable weight and size.
Once an order has been packed an emailed 'Order Complete' will also be sent to the customer from The Tea Centre. This means your order has been packed and sent and you now only have to wait for delivery.
Vouchers purchased online can only be redeemed when placing an online order during the checkout process. Exceptions can be made if a customer wishes to use an online voucher in-store but an authority from Head Office confirming the validity of the voucher must be attained first.
Vouchers purchased in-store cannot be used online. However, if it's not possible for you to visit one of our stores to redeem your store voucher you can send it into our Head Office address at Level 2/5 George Street North Strathfield NSW 2137 and request it be exchanged for an online voucher instead. To do this we will just need your email address included so we can forward you the online voucher/store credit code which you can then use online when you order.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Vouchers can be used to purchase both tea and accessories from The Tea Centre.
Gift Cards are treated like cash and The Tea Centre is not responsible for replacing them if they are lost or stolen.
Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you do not spend the entire amount on the Gift Card then the balance will remain on the card, however the original expiration date still applies.
If your purchase exceeds the Gift Card amount then you must pay the balance with cash, debit card or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
You can check the Gift Card cash balance or expiration date at any of our stores.
Accuracy of Website Information
All the material on our Website is provided in good faith to all. The information comes from various reliable resources and it is believed to be accurate and current as of the date of publication. Neither The Tea Centre Pty Ltd, it's directors or employees make any representation that the material contained on the Website is always accurate and correct, nor do they accept any responsibility which may arise from any errors or omissions from that material. All due care is taken to provide accurate information and a secure Website but ultimately your use of our Website is at your own risk.
Culture Club Membership
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are intended to protect both Members and The Tea Centre. It is the Member’s responsibility to read and understand them.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as at 1 May 2016 and are available from our website www.theteacentre.com.au.
1 Membership of the Tea Culture Club is FREE and only open to individuals. Membership is not open to families, groups, companies, trusts, partnerships, other entities, government departments, agencies, animals or inanimate objects.
1.1 A Member may not hold more than 1 Membership at any time.
1.2 Persons wishing to become Members must apply for Membership by downloading our Tea Centre ‘App’ and completing a Membership application.
1.3 Membership is offered at the sole discretion of The Tea Centre. We have the right to accept or reject any application for Membership without providing any reasons to the applicant.
1.4 Members information will remain confidential and not be shared with any third parties.
1.5 When signing up to become a Member you agree to receive The Tea Centre newsletter each month. However, you can unsubscribe any time after receiving the first one and it will not affect your membership in any way.
1.6 Becoming a Member of the Tea Culture Club will entitle you to receive special discounts and offers only available to club Members. These offers will be communicated to you via email or The Tea Centre App.
1.7 Members may cancel their Membership at any time by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Membership
2 Member must present their Member Number to claim any discount or benefit. In our stores this means you must present your smartphone which contains The Tea Centre ‘App’ and show your Member barcode which the store attendant can scan. If you don’t have it handy you can also provide your phone number to the attendant so they can look up your membership status. Online you’ll need to include the special offer code at Checkout in the ‘Coupon Code’ area.
2.1 By using the Membership Number or by claiming any benefit, the Member agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and provides consent relating to personal information, which we agree to never share with a third party.
2.2 Purchases made by Members using their membership number can be stored to assist The Tea Centre and better service the customer e.g. special offers specific to them. This information will remain confidential to The Tea Centre and not shared with any third parties.
2.3 In the event of the loss, theft or unwanted use of a Member’s Culture Club Membership number or password, it is the Members responsibility to notify The Tea Centre in writing atLevel 2/5 George Street North Strathfield NSW 2137 or via email email@example.com as soon as possible.
2.4 The Tea Centre reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Culture Club Membership at any time if we feel the membership has been abused or misused in any way.